Mexican flavors are traditional and authentic compared to any other taste of cuisines. All the fast food we like, such as tacos, quesadillas, Mexican rice, and many more, originated from this cuisine. This dish’s most essential and authentic flavor is the essence of garlic in the food. All Mexican food is useless if there is not enough garlic flavor. Therefore, while making any dish from Mexican cuisine, one must keep in mind to add extra garlic to the dish.
Mexicans also consume chicken a lot in their meals. Moreover, how they make their chicken dishes tasty by adding more garlic is outstanding. When Mexican Cuisine combines with chicken, the infused flavors are out of the world, and there is no competition.
In the article, we will look at how we can make an amazing Mexican dish accompanied by the presence of chicken. The dish we will talk about in this article is – Roasted Mexican Spicy BBQ Chicken with Vegetables. As the name suggests, the recipe is a wholesome, healthy meal for any gym freak out there. Moreover, it can be made quickly and easily without much effort and pain.
However, one thing that needs to be kept in mind is the usage of High on Chicken Spicy BBQ Sauce is a must for this dish. The reason is that any other sauce would not go well with the dish due to the exotic flavors and the authenticity provided by the sauce.
Roasted Mexican Spicy BBQ Chicken with Vegetables Recipe
The roasted chicken’s flavor and the High on Chicken Spicy BBQ sauce would make anyone lick their fingers and eat with their whole heart. Chicken is such an ingredient that would make any flavor fall in love with it and infuse it. Let us see the procedure of this recipe.
- 30 minutes before the cooking, take the chicken out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven (425 Degrees Celsius)
- Mix oil, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, achiote powder, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cumin, High on Chicken Spicy BBQ sauce, and chipotle chili powder, in a bowl.
- Combine well.
- In the third step, place the onions, peppers, as well as carrots, at the bottom of the oven.
- Place the chicken above the vegetables.
- Pour the spice mixture on the top of the chicken, coating it evenly.
- Into the cavity of the chicken, stuff in some cloves of garlic along with the leftover lemon and lime peels.
- Next, place the chicken in the oven and start roasting.
- Keep the procedure continued until the chicken starts to get brown.
- Cook for about 50 minutes to 1 hour until the temperature reaches 165 Degrees Celsius.
- Once it’s done, then take the chicken out of the oven and place it on the cutting board for 20 minutes.
- Until then, transfer the cooked vegetables to a separate platter.
- Serve the chicken on the same platter if you desire.
- Your dish is ready to be eaten!
- 5-4 Pounds of Whole Chicken
- ¼ Cup of Oil
- Juiced Lemon – 1
- Juiced Lime – 1
- 1 Teaspoon of Achiote Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon of Chipotle Chili Powder
- 2 Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 Onion, wedges
- 2 Carrots, peeled
- 5-6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of High on Chicken Spicy BBQ Sauce
The roasted chicken dish is truly amazing and a perfect party dish. Moreover, the High on Chicken Spicy BBQ Sauce used adds more flavour of authenticity to the dish along with bursts of spices. The High on Chicken Spicy BBQ Sauce is the highest recommended sauce for this particular dish to give this dish true flavors and the feel of a barbeque texture.
There are many other sauces of High on Chicken that one can use to enhance the flavors of their dishes. Moreover, the High on Chicken Sauces are naturally the best sauces that one could ever use in their meals, either as a base or as a side. Therefore, the true flavors of this dish would come out only after infusing the High on Chicken Spicy BBQ Sauce in the recipe.
Therefore, do try out this dish at home with the ingredients mentioned and make your friends and family have a big smile on their faces.