Chicken wings are an excellent appetizer — or entree — and a tasty party snack. With so many different ways to cook and enjoy chicken wings, you may get creative with the rubs and spicy BBQ sauces you use. Nothing, however, beats a recipe for honey BBQ chicken wings.
Every aspect of this recipe has been carefully researched to ensure that you get an excellent flavor in every bite. When done correctly, a chicken wing is juicy and flavorful. The sauce or rub should enhance the flavors. High on Chicken’s spicy BBQ sauce is smokey and sweet with a touch of fire. Baked wings are delicious, but they lack the crispness of fried wings. Make your honey BBQ chicken wings by following the recipe below. When you prepare these wings, everyone who tastes them will want them again or enjoy the recipe! They’ll be a hit at your next big party or family supper.
- Heat the oven to 325°F.
- Start heating the oil in a deep fryer. A deep skillet will suffice if you don’t have a deep fryer. Fill a skillet with enough oil to cover the wings while lying down flat. The oil needs to be heated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a mixing basin until well blended.
- Combine the honey, barbecue sauce, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder in a separate bowl.
- Collect two large Ziploc bags. Fill each bag with one cup of flour and ten wings. Shake them to coat the wings in flour evenly.
- Dip the wings in the egg mixture, return them to the bags and shake to coat.
- Repeat these steps twice more to get a good flour base. If necessary, add more flour and egg.
- Fry the wings four at the same time for about 10 minutes or until it becomes golden brown and crisp. As you remove the wings from the hot oil, set them on a dish lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Once the wings have been cooked and drained, dip them in the barbecue sauce and lay them on a baking sheet with a lipped edge.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Allow the wings to rest for about five minutes once the chicken is fully cooked.
Using High on Chicken’s sauces when making these honey BBQ wings will help them taste better. All of the spicy BBQ sauces are of the highest quality and freshness. We know that when good ingredients are used, delicious and healthful meals results.
Why do most people prefer Honey BBQ chicken wings?
Crispy and juicy, these Honey BBQ Wings are ideal for a quick weekday meal or a celebration. This recipe for delicate chicken wings is coated in a wonderfully sweet, acidic, and sticky sauce. You only need a few items to satiate your hunger for wings in no time.
This recipe for honey BBQ wings does not require many ingredients. Th spicy BBQ sauce manufactured by High on Chicken does the magic itself! Everything is most likely already in your pantry! This chicken wings dish needs only a few minutes to prepare and always hits the mark. These wings are so juicy and tasty that they will rapidly disappear from everyone’s plates. They’re sweet, sticky, delicate, tangy, and, most importantly, simple to create.
These honey BBQ chicken wings strike the ideal blend of sweet and savory. Most people love how simple they are for a weekday supper, but they’re also great for potlucks, game days, parties, and other gatherings. However, adding more or less honey or using different BBQ sauces may customize the sauce to your liking.
Tips For This Recipe
- Before using the wings, make sure to pat them dry. Excess moisture will make crisping the wings in the oven difficult.
- To get extra crispy wings, dry the skin on a rack in the fridge for 3 hours before baking.
- Before tossing the wings, add a dab of sriracha to the honey BBQ sauce to add some heat.
- Allow enough room between the wings for hot air to pass between them for even crispier wings.
- Make sure to add the sauce at the very end. The honey and spicy BBQ sauce will burn in the oven if you put it on the wings too soon.
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper to make cleanup much more effortless.
Honey BBQ Grilled Chicken Wings are the most convenient way to prepare your favorite crispy and saucy snack! These wings are excellent for sharing and dipping in an easy, creamy dip, thanks to High on Chicken’s spicy BBQ sauces.
High on chicken already packs a taste punch with all of the sauces they have, but this new honey barbecue sauce takes it to a new level of finger-lickin’ fantastic. Most people like that this BBQ sauce isn’t overly sweet. It has that gorgeous honey flavor with the touch of sweetness you’d anticipate, but it also has this blend of spices and smoke that adds so much variety of flavor to the sauce.