Need something to crisp up your weekends? These sweet potato crisps are the perfect Sunday evening snacks while you gulp down your favorite can of beer. They are easy to make and require minimal ingredients, most of which are already in your kitchen.
|Olive oil||2 teaspoons|
|Smoked paprika||1/2 teaspoon|
- heat the oven to 375°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds and place in a large bowl. Add the oil, paprika, and salt and toss with your hands until thoroughly coated.
- Place the slices in a single layer on 2 baking sheets the rounds can be touching but should not overlap.
- Bake one sheet at a time until the edges of the chips curl up, the centers are just golden brown, and the tops are dry to the touch, about 12 minutes. Place the baking sheet on a wire rack and let the chips cool until crisp, about 3 minutes. Using your hands, carefully transfer the chips to a serving dish.
- Repeat with the second sheet. Serve immediately
If crisps were not the recipe you’re looking for, relax, we’ve got you covered. Here are 4 other sweet potato recipes we promise you’ll love and in case you’re looking for something non-veg the Chicken Marsala recipe is just what the doctor ordered for.