Beef Yakitori is a recipe that I like most. I often it for my family and friends as it’s one of their favorites and one of the best parts about it is that it is easy to prepare though needs a slightly longer cook time than you’d like so get up early and get going if you’re preparing it for a crowd. It takes about 4 hours and 30 minutes for the final dish which also includes 15 minutes of prep time.
Here’s everything you need to know about this recipe.
|White sugar||2 Table Spoons|
|Lemon juice||2 Table Spoons|
|Ground ginger||½ Tea Spoon|
|Soy sauce||½ Cup|
|Sesame seeds||1 Table Spoon|
|Sirloin steak, cubed||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 Table Spoons|
|Clove garlic, minced||1|
|Green onions, thinly sliced||2|
1. At first, you have to take a glass or a plastic bowl.
2. Place Ginger, Green onion, sesame seeds, garlic, lemon juice, sugar and soy sauce together and mix it.
3. Thread the beef onto skewers (soak the beef for 30 minutes first if you are using wooden skewers). 4. Now take a plastic or a glass container
5. Place the skewers in that plastic or glass.
6. Now pour the marinade over the meat, turning to coat well.
7. Cover and chill for a minimum 4 hours.
8. Preheat grill for high heat.
9. And position grates 6 to 7 inches from coals.
10. Now take brush and grate with oil.
11. Place skewers on the grill.
12. Grill for 12 to 13 minutes.
13. Occasionally turning kabobs to ensure even cooking.
Wow, doesn’t it look just yummy?. Your Beef Yakitori is ready to serve. I think you will enjoy this dish and if you really do why not check out our Beef Martini as well Now let’s take a look at the nutritional value of this recipe. I have made a chart below about this.
|Total Fat 13.2 g||20 %|
|Sodium 1000 mg||42 %|
|Protein 3.8 g||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 g||4 %|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||19 %|
|Calories from Fat||15|
Now enjoy your delicious dish. And never forget to post a comment if you like it 🙂