Recently at our restaurant, we tested a new dish named Beef Martini and if the name’s gotten you excited, trust me you’ll love the taste as well. In the article below, I am describing you all the process and in case you don’t get it right, why not just hop in some time and grab a bite and also check out or other beef recipes as well
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef sirloin steaks||4 (1/2 pound)|
|Dry vermouth||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic, crushed||2 Cloves|
|Green olive brine||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
1. Take a Medium Bowl
2. Combine Garlic, Barbecue sauce, Onion, Gin, Olive brine, Vermouth, and Basil.
3. In a resealable sandwich bags, place sprinkles each steak with salt and pepper.
4. Divide marinade between each bag and seal.
5. Make sure that marinade is evenly distributed around steaks.
6. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
7. Preheat grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
8. Remove all steaks from bags and then discard marinade.
9. Grill steaks for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
You can now serve it. But before that, we have to know about the food value of this dish. That is:
|Fat content (lipids)||(grams per 100g) 0|
|Carbohydrate content||(grams per 100g) 2.04|
|Protein content||(grams per 100g) 0.04|
|Water content||(grams per 100g) 63.93|
|Dietary Fiber content||(grams per 100g) 0|
|Nutrition and Calories in Martini||(prep from recipe)|
|Sugar content||(grams per 100g) 0.19|
|Ash content||(grams per 100g) 0.05|
|Calorie content of Food||(kcals per 100g/3.5oz) 243|