Chicken Marsala is a delicious dish that is prepared from chicken cutlets, Marsala wine, and mushrooms. It’s one of the most favorite Italian dishes so if you love Italian cuisine, you’re in for a treat.
The chicken is coated in flour, briefly sauteed and then it removed from the pan. This process is used to make delicious Marsala reduction sauce. This Chicken Marsala is not only delicious but healthy too. Don’t believe me? Check out the nutritional value of the dish below.
|Total Carbohydrate||11 Gram|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 Gram|
|Saturated Fat||1.58 Gram|
|Total Fat||6.6 Gram|
So it’s not only perfect for a test, it’s also good for health too. So Let’s Start Learning how to prepare this Chicken Marsala
|Butter||4 Table Spoons|
|Marsala wine||½ Cup|
|Dried oregano||½ Tea Spoon|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup|
|All-purpose flour for coating||¼ Cup|
|Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded 1/4 inch thick||4|
|Salt||½ Tea Spoon|
|Cooking sherry||¼ Cup|
|Olive oil||4 Table Spoons|
|Ground black pepper||¼ Tea Spoon|
It’s so easy to prepare this dish.
1. First, take a shallow dish or bowl
2. Salt, flour, oregano and pepper mix together.
3. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture
4. Now take a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
5. Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
6. Turn over chicken pieces and add some mushrooms.
7. Pour in wine and sherry.
8. Cover skillet and simmer chicken for 10 minutes.
9. Turning once until no longer pink and juices run clear.
To prepare this chicken marsala it needs about 30 minutes which includes 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking time. The recipe is easy to make and thus the perfect dish for first-time cooks. Another great recipe you’d probably want to try is the sweet potato crisps.
So did you love the dish? Comment below and let us know how we can improve the recipe further. Hope you guys enjoy :).