Need something to crisp up your weekends? These sweet potato crisps are the perfect Sunday evening snacks while you gulp down your favorite can of beer. They are easy to make and require minimal ingredients, most of which are already in your kitchen.
heat the oven to 375°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
Slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds and place in a large bowl. Add the oil, paprika, and salt and toss with your hands until thoroughly coated.
Place the slices in a single layer on 2 baking sheets the rounds can be touching but should not overlap.
Bake one sheet at a time until the edges of the chips curl up, the centers are just golden brown, and the tops are dry to the touch, about 12 minutes. Place the baking sheet on a wire rack and let the chips cool until crisp, about 3 minutes. Using your hands, carefully transfer the chips to a serving dish.
Repeat with the second sheet. Serve immediately
If crisps were not the recipe you’re looking for, relax, we’ve got you covered. Here are 4 other sweet potato recipes we promise you’ll love and in case you’re looking for something non-veg the Chicken Marsala recipe is just what the doctor ordered for.
Beef Yakitori is a recipe that I like most. I often it for my family and friends as it’s one of their favorites and one of the best parts about it is that it is easy to prepare though needs a slightly longer cook time than you’d like so get up early and get going if you’re preparing it for a crowd. It takes about 4 hours and 30 minutes for the final dish which also includes 15 minutes of prep time.
Here’s everything you need to know about this recipe.
1. At first, you have to take a glass or a plastic bowl.
2. Place Ginger, Green onion, sesame seeds, garlic, lemon juice, sugar and soy sauce together and mix it.
3. Thread the beef onto skewers (soak the beef for 30 minutes first if you are using wooden skewers). 4. Now take a plastic or a glass container
5. Place the skewers in that plastic or glass.
6. Now pour the marinade over the meat, turning to coat well.
7. Cover and chill for a minimum 4 hours.
8. Preheat grill for high heat.
9. And position grates 6 to 7 inches from coals.
10. Now take brush and grate with oil.
11. Place skewers on the grill.
12. Grill for 12 to 13 minutes.
13. Occasionally turning kabobs to ensure even cooking.
Wow, doesn’t it look just yummy?. Your Beef Yakitori is ready to serve. I think you will enjoy this dish and if you really do why not check out our Beef Martini as well Now let’s take a look at the nutritional value of this recipe. I have made a chart below about this.
Total Fat 13.2 g
Sodium 1000 mg
Protein 3.8 g
Total Carbohydrate 11 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
Calories from Fat
Now enjoy your delicious dish. And never forget to post a comment if you like it 🙂
Recently at our restaurant, we tested a new dish named Beef Martini and if the name’s gotten you excited, trust me you’ll love the taste as well. In the article below, I am describing you all the process and in case you don’t get it right, why not just hop in some time and grab a bite and also check out or other beef recipes as well
Beef sirloin steaks
4 (1/2 pound)
Green olive brine
Salt and pepper
1. Take a Medium Bowl
2. Combine Garlic, Barbecue sauce, Onion, Gin, Olive brine, Vermouth, and Basil.
3. In a resealable sandwich bags, place sprinkles each steak with salt and pepper.
4. Divide marinade between each bag and seal.
5. Make sure that marinade is evenly distributed around steaks.
6. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
7. Preheat grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
8. Remove all steaks from bags and then discard marinade.
9. Grill steaks for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
You can now serve it. But before that, we have to know about the food value of this dish. That is:
Chicken Marsala is a delicious dish that is prepared from chicken cutlets, Marsala wine, and mushrooms. It’s one of the most favorite Italian dishes so if you love Italian cuisine, you’re in for a treat.
The chicken is coated in flour, briefly sauteed and then it removed from the pan. This process is used to make delicious Marsala reduction sauce. This Chicken Marsala is not only delicious but healthy too. Don’t believe me? Check out the nutritional value of the dish below.
So it’s not only perfect for a test, it’s also good for health too. So Let’s Start Learning how to prepare this Chicken Marsala
4 Table Spoons
½ Tea Spoon
All-purpose flour for coating
Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded 1/4 inch thick
½ Tea Spoon
4 Table Spoons
Ground black pepper
¼ Tea Spoon
It’s so easy to prepare this dish.
1. First, take a shallow dish or bowl
2. Salt, flour, oregano and pepper mix together.
3. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture
4. Now take a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
5. Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
6. Turn over chicken pieces and add some mushrooms.
7. Pour in wine and sherry.
8. Cover skillet and simmer chicken for 10 minutes.
9. Turning once until no longer pink and juices run clear.
To prepare this chicken marsala it needs about 30 minutes which includes 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking time. The recipe is easy to make and thus the perfect dish for first-time cooks. Another great recipe you’d probably want to try is the sweet potato crisps.
So did you love the dish? Comment below and let us know how we can improve the recipe further. Hope you guys enjoy :).